Website F&E Trading LLC
OPEN HOUSE Tue 10/13 @ 10am-2pm at 50 Atrium Drive, Somerset, NJ
No appointment needed. Fill out an application and receive an interview the same day.
Are you passionate about providing stellar customer service? We’re seeking a Customer Service Specialist who will take our fast growing, e-commerce business to the next level. The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing effective customer service for all external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Provide customers with premium care, with a sense of urgency
- Address inquiries regarding product nuances, pricing, availability, concerns and problems
- Help customers place orders online through navigation of the website
- Interact with internal departments to research and resolve issues
- Proficient typist, accurate data entry skills and proficiency with computer applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Unparalleled written and verbal communication skills along with dynamic telephone presence
- Excellent time management skills; high degree of organization and detail focus
- Ability to handle 200+emails daily
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible in a changing environment and accepting of new responsibilities
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience in an e-commerce industry preferred
- Marketplace experience (Ebay, Amazon, Rakutan, BestBuy, etc.) preferred
- Bilingual a plus
F&E Trading is a leading figure in the electronics industry. We specialize in the distribution of consumer and professional electronics such as cameras, camcorders, mobile devices, headphones, binoculars, laptops, printers and more. F&E is the largest Apple distributor for Latin America.
F&E Trading is part of a wide global network. Our reach in both the import and export of goods stretches to over 80 countries. With a loyal worldwide customer base, we are able to consistently guarantee that the products advertised are available and in stock at all times. With a 100,000 sq ft flagship warehouse based in Somerset, New Jersey, and a secondary distribution location conveniently located portside in beautiful Miami, Florida, both locations are essential in providing our customers with fast and efficient products and service.
At the core of F&E Trading is a dedicated team of over 150 employees. Our goal is simple; to provide our customers with both prompt and exceptional service. Find yourself in any department of our operation, from our seasoned salesmen and buyers, to our round the clock warehouse specialists and you’ll be met with the captivating integrity that is F&E Trading.
In the ever expanding, fast paced electronics market, F&E Trading aspires to become the premier source for all your electronic merchandise. Let our years of knowledge and experience in the industry become your biggest ally in the world’s most dynamic industry.
*F&E Trading is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law*
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@fetrading.com