Website F&E Trading LLC
OPEN HOUSE 10/13 @10 am – 2 pm at 50 Atrium Drive, Somerset, NJ
No appointment needed. Fill out an application and receive an interview the same day.
As a Warehouse Returns Associate you must be a dependable individual who can work collaboratively with other departments. You will be responsible for processing all returns, receiving, inspecting, sorting, preparing for restock and other related duties.
- Preparing documents such as shipping and picking orders
- Accurately process all returns and exchanges in a timely manner: opening packages, check-ins, generate updates, moving product through re-pack process
- Coordinate with Customer Service Department to accommodate any exceptions and resolve any customer issues
- Tracking/assorting inventories
- Assist distribution/shipping/receiving when necessary
- Proficient in Word, Excel and the Internet
- Flexible and available to work over time
- Shipping Experience with UPS, FedEx, USPS is a plus
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus
Required Skills and Abilities
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds using proper safety methods
- Physical activity to include standing and walking up to 8 – 12 hours with scheduled breaks.
- Ability to work with people in high pressure situations
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
F&E Trading is a leading figure in the electronics industry. We specialize in the distribution of consumer and professional electronics such as cameras, camcorders, mobile devices, headphones, binoculars, laptops, printers and more. F&E is the largest Apple distributor for Latin America.
F&E Trading is part of a wide global network. Our reach in both the import and export of goods stretches to over 80 countries. With a loyal worldwide customer base, we are able to consistently guarantee that the products advertised are available and in stock at all times. With a 100,000 sq ft flagship warehouse based in Somerset, New Jersey, and a secondary distribution location conveniently located portside in beautiful Miami, Florida, both locations are essential in providing our customers with fast and efficient products and service.
At the core of F&E Trading is a dedicated team of over 150 employees. Our goal is simple; to provide our customers with both prompt and exceptional service. Find yourself in any department of our operation, from our seasoned salesmen and buyers, to our round the clock warehouse specialists and you’ll be met with the captivating integrity that is F&E Trading.
In the ever expanding, fast paced electronics market, F&E Trading aspires to become the premier source for all your electronic merchandise. Let our years of knowledge and experience in the industry become your biggest ally in the world’s most dynamic industry.
*F&E Trading is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law*
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@fetrading.com