Website F&E Trading LLC
The Implementation Specialist will collaborate with multiple departments to collect data, customize features, define objectives, implement processes and provide training to impacted departments within the organization.
Duties Included (but not limited to):
- The Software Implementation Specialist (IS) will serve as the Project Lead on new projects and be the primary point of contact for all departments involved. As a new project is assigned, the IS will meet with internal team members to determine the objective, the departments involved, the data that will be obtained and initiate the implementation process as quickly as possible.
- The IS will use all information obtained to customize a program/processes that accomplishes the request. This may include importing data, designing custom interfaces, modifying metrics and creating custom reports. The IS will work continuously on a project until completion.
- Once the new product has been properly customized, the IS will demonstrate the system and its features and make final adjustments as needed.
- The IS will then train the necessary departments how to use the newly created features to satisfy the objective of the programming updates.
- Once the project is complete, the IS will be responsible for basic troubleshooting as issues arise.
- Should be proficient with SQL databases, including queries and procedures
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Adept at solving complicated technical problems
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented and results-driven, will do whatever it takes to meet all expectations for each project
- Effective and professional Interpersonal Skills and the ability to work with multiple departments
- Ability to multitask and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- A degree is preferred, but not necessary