Website F&E Trading LLC
As a Warehouse Returns Associate you must be a dependable individual who can work collaboratively with other departments. You will be responsible for processing all returns, receiving, inspecting, sorting, preparing for restock and other related duties.
- Preparing documents such as shipping and picking orders
- Accurately process all returns and exchanges in a timely manner: opening packages, check-ins, generate updates, moving product through re-pack process
- Coordinate with Customer Service Department to accommodate any exceptions and resolve any customer issues
- Tracking/assorting inventories
- Assist distribution/shipping/receiving when necessary
- Proficient in Word, Excel and the Internet
- Flexible and available to work over time
- Shipping Experience with UPS, FedEx, USPS is a plus
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds using proper safety methods
- Physical activity to include standing and walking up to 8 – 12 hours with scheduled breaks.
- Ability to work with people in high pressure situations
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask